XWJ frequency conversion non-blocking pump
Model No.: BODA-175
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
XWJ pulp pump can be widely used in light industry, paper industry, temperature below 110 ° C, concentration less than 6% slurry transport, but also for industrial and urban water supply, drainage and other occasions.
Overview of non-clogging pulp pumps
XWJ type non-blocking pump is a new type of energy-saving pulp pump. It has the characteristics of high efficiency, no or less leakage, good anti-blocking, stable operation, high reliability and compact structure. Mainly reflected in the following aspects: the use of semi-open or fully open impeller, wear plate and impeller front side clearance adjustable, shaft seal mainly uses mechanical seal and select high-precision bearings (D-class accuracy) and high-quality shaft materials. XWJ pulp pump can be widely used in light industry, paper industry, temperature below 110 ° C, concentration less than 6% slurry transport, but also for industrial and urban water supply, drainage and other occasions.
1. The XWJ type pulp pump is a single-stage single-suction cantilever structure, which is mainly composed of a pump body, an impeller, a pump cover, a wear plate and a suspension component;
2. From the motor end, the motor rotates clockwise, and the pump is axially inhaled and radially (middle) discharged;
3. The pump is a rear door structure, and it is not necessary to disassemble the inlet and outlet pipes during maintenance;
4. The pump shaft has two high-precision rolling bearing supports, which are lubricated with thin oil (20# engine oil);
5. The shaft seal is in the form of mechanical seal or packing;
6. The gap between the wear plate and the front side of the impeller can be adjusted by adjusting the screw.
7. The pump and motor have a pin coupling and a direct drive.
Non-blocking pulp pump instructions
1. Before starting the pump, it should be inspected according to the following requirements;
1.1. Whether the bolts have been tightened; whether the bearing chamber has been filled with thin oil (the oil level is at the center of the oil mark);
1.2, whether the coaxiality of the coupling is less than or equal to a small Φ0.3mm, and the coupling should be relaxed and even by hand;
1.3. Is the motor steering correct?
1.4, whether the imported valve is fully open;
1.5, whether the outlet valve is closed;
1.6. Whether the sealed water valve is open; the sealing water pressure requirement: working pressure plus (0.3~0.5)kgf/cm2
2. After starting the motor to the rated speed, slowly open the outlet valve to the rated working condition (80% of the rated value of the motor running current).
3. During the operation of the pump, attention should be paid to the running stability of the pump and the cooling and flushing of the sealed water.
4. When the pump runs for a period of time or the lift has decreased, care should be taken to adjust the front side clearance of the impeller. The adjustment method is as follows:
Loosen the tightening nuts first, turn the square head adjusting screw (see the structural drawing) counterclockwise until the wear plate touches the front side of the impeller, and then turn the square head adjusting screw back to 1/2 turn clockwise. <The gap is 0.8~1mm at this time), and then tighten the nuts.
5. When the pump stops running, first close the outlet valve, then turn off the motor power supply.
6. When the pump needs to be deactivated for a period of time, the effusion in the pump should be drained for the next use.