Circulating Desulphurization FGD Pump
Model No.: TL(R)
Position Of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
Drive Type:: CV, DC, Zv, Cr
Color: As Your Requirement
Package: In Woodenc Case Or As Your Requirement
Power: Electric Or Diesel
Application: Flue Gas Desulfurization, Acid Washing
Material: A49 Or Natural Rubber
Model No.: TL(R)
Packaging: In Wooden case or as your requirement
Place of Origin: Shijiazhuang
1) The pump restricting parts adopt the advanced flow simulation technology to guarantee the reliable pump design and the high operating efficiency.
2) The anticorrosion & antiwear metal and rubber materials which are specifically developed for FGD pumps have been proved by the practice that, they can ensure the longlife pump operation. Through adjusting the bearing components to change the impeller position in the pump chamber all time high efficient operation of the pump can be achieved. The pump is characterized by the back knock-down structure which is simple and advanced.
3) It is easy to maintain and repair and it is on need dismantling inlet and outlet water pipes. The containerized mechanical seal specially used for the desulphurization process is adopted and its operation is reliable.
we have developed a new kind of specialized material which possesses the duplex stainless steel's anti-corrosive property and the high chrome white iron's anti-abrasive property in FGD process.
In the rubber pump casing, impeller, suction cover/cover plate are all made of specialized anti-wear and anti-corrosive material: the material of front liner, back liner and back liner insert are natural rubber having excellent anti-corrosive property.
In metal pump casing, impeller, volute liner, suction plate and back plate are all made of specialized anti-wear and anti-corrosive material, the suction cover are made of ductile iron with rubber.
1) The pump flow parts are designed by advanced CFD Flowing Simulating Analysis Techniques to ensure its design reliable and its working efficiency.
2) It can change the impeller's position in pump casing by adjusting the bearing assembly to keep the pump working high efficiency all the time.
3) This kind of pump adopts back pull-out structure, keeping its easy construction and easy maintenance. It doesn't need disassembly inlet & outlet pipeline.
4) Two sets of taper roller bearings is fixed in the end of the pump, the column roller bearing is equipped at driving end. The bearing is lubricated by oil. All these can improve the bearing working condition and greatly enhance its life.
5) Mechanical seal is adopted integrating mechanical sealing which is specialized in FGD technology to ensure its operation.
They are mainly used to handle slurry with smoke in absorption tower of electric power station,
that is thermal power plant FGD (Flue Gas Desulfurization) Project.