2BV series explosion-proof water ring vacuum pump
Model No.: BODA-184
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
1. The pump is coaxial and directly connected to save space and is easy to install.
2, the use of mechanical seals as a standard configuration, eliminating leakage, easy maintenance.
3, running smoothly, noise can be as low as 62 decibels
4, unified corrosion-resistant design, bronze impeller improves the corrosion resistance of the pump, stainless steel material is more suitable for more demanding applications
5, unique flexible exhaust port design, will not produce over-compression, ensuring that SKA is efficient in its performance range
2BV Series Water Ring Vacuum Pump Overview
The SKA (2BV) series vacuum pump is suitable for pumping out gas and water vapor. The suction pressure reaches 33 mbar absolute pressure (97% vacuum). When the vacuum pump is working for a long time under the state of suction pressure below 80 mbar, it should be connected with cavitation protection. The tube protects the pump. For example, with an atmospheric ejector, the suction pressure can reach 10 mbar. The ejector can be directly installed on the vacuum pump. When used as a compressor, the pressure is as large as 0.26 MPa (absolute pressure). Water ring vacuum pumps and compressors are widely used in petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, sugar industry and other fields. Since the gas compression process is isothermal during operation, when compressing and pumping flammable and explosive gases, It is not easy to be dangerous and its application is more extensive.
2BV series water ring vacuum pump structure and characteristics
△ machine pump coaxial direct connection design, saving space and easy to install.
△ Mechanical seal is used as a standard configuration to eliminate leakage and easy maintenance.
△ Smooth operation, noise can be as low as 62 decibels
△Uniform corrosion-resistant design, bronze impeller improves the corrosion resistance of the pump, stainless steel is more suitable for more demanding applications
△ Unique flexible vent design, no over-compression, ensuring that SKA is efficient in its performance range.
2BV series water ring vacuum pump equipment installation
1. Installation of the pump: When installing the vacuum pump and compressor, the mounting surface must be horizontal and securely bolted through the hole in the bottom corner. In order to prevent the welding slag from entering the vacuum pump during installation, it should be inhaled during installation.
2. Installation of water separator
The gas water separator can be directly installed on the exhaust port of the vacuum pump and fixed by bolts. The gas-water separator has a pipeline connected to the pump, thereby supplying the amount of water required for the pump to work, and the remaining working water is supplied by the water supply pipe, and the amount of the water supply is regulated by the valve on the pipeline. The vacuum pump, or the intake pipe of the compressor, should be equipped with a check valve to prevent the water in the vacuum pump or compressor from returning to the system under the pressure of the exhaust pipe when stopping.
2BV water ring vacuum pump starting and stopping
Before the long-term parking starts, the fan impeller must be turned to confirm whether the 2BV-type water ring vacuum pump is stuck.
The following sequence of 2BV water ring vacuum pump starting technology:
1. Close the inlet valve;
2. Open the exhaust valve;
3. Inject a small amount of water into the pump, taking the water consumption in the technical indicator table as a reference;
4. Start the motor;
5. Open the air inlet valve;
6. Adjust the water supply so that a small amount of water is consumed to ensure the technical specifications of the pump.
The parking sequence of the 2BV water ring vacuum pump is in the following order:
1. Close the inlet valve;
2, turn off the motor, and stop the water supply
3. Release the remaining water in the pump body.
2BV series water ring vacuum pump maintenance
1. In order to avoid wear of the impeller, the pump body or the card main impeller, the dust particles entering the pump chamber with the gas and the working fluid can be washed away through the flushing port of the lower part of the pump.
2. If you use hard water working fluid, you must clean the pump with soft water or with a solution within a certain period of time.
3. The normal working bearing of the motor is 15°C~20°C higher than the ambient temperature, and the height is not allowed to exceed 55°C~60°C. The normal working bearing should be filled with oil 1-2 times a year, at least once a year, and the lubricating oil will be cleaned. Replace all.
4, the mechanical seal used, leakage phenomenon, should check the movement of the mechanical seal, whether the static ring has been damaged, or the seal has been aging, if the above situation, you need to replace the new parts.