ZW Self-priming sewage pump
Model No.: BODA-121
Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
Self-priming sewage pump performance characteristics
ZW self-priming sewage pump is developed by our engineering and technical personnel to absorb foreign technology and combine the actual situation of China's electromechanical industry. The pump adopts the novel structure of the impeller and the pump body, and can not only install the bottom valve like the general self-priming pump, but also has a large application market and development prospect through larger particles and longer fibers. ZW self-priming sewage pump, also known as solid-liquid pump or impurity pump. The hydraulic design of this series of pumps is unique. The impeller is shrunk in a separate impeller chamber. The impeller chamber is connected to the pressure chamber. When the impeller rotates, the liquid in the pump produces a strong axial eddy current, which causes the inlet to create a vacuum and the outlet to generate a lift. Therefore, the impurities can be discharged from the pressurized water chamber, so that the flow passage is completely unobstructed, and the sewage discharge effect is unmatched by other self-priming sewage pumps. The ZW self-priming sewage pump produced by this unit can be installed like a general self-priming pump without the need to install a bottom valve, and can also contain large solid blocks, long fibers, sediments, waste minerals, manure treatment and all engineering sewage. .
The self-priming sewage pump can be widely used in municipal sewage engineering, light industry, papermaking, textile, food, chemical, electric, petroleum, mining and river pond breeding industries. The self-priming sewage pump is an ideal impurity pump for pumping solid particles, fibers, slurries and mixed suspensions in China.
Self-priming sewage pump performance range
Flow rate Q: 8~800 m3/h
Self-priming sewage pump diameter DN: 25 ~ 300mm
Self-priming sewage pump head H: 15 ~ 80m
Self-priming sewage pump speed N: 2900 ~ 1450r / min
Self-priming sewage pump motor power: 1.5 ~ 132kw
Product use conditions
1, the ambient temperature ≤ 50 ° C, the medium temperature ≤ 80 ° C special requirements up to 200 ° C
2. The medium PH value is 6-9 grades for cast iron and 2-13 for stainless steel.
3, the medium weight does not exceed 1240 kg / m3.
4. The self-priming height of the ZW self-priming sewage pump should not exceed the specified value of 4.5-5.5 meters, and the length of the suction pipe is ≤10 meters.
5, ZW type self-priming sewage pump through the capacity of suspended particles diameter of 60% of the pump diameter, the fiber length is 5 times the pump diameter.
Precautions for use
1. The shorter the suction line, the better, no more than 10M.
2. If the pump is used to pump thicker and more viscous slurry, the pump chamber should be cleaned to prevent sediment from leaving in the pump.
3. The first time the self-priming pump is used, the pump chamber still needs to be filled with water.
4. After 3000 hours of normal operation, the pump should be dismantled and repaired, and if necessary, replace the consumables that should not be reused.
5. This pump can be customized for direct connection, high concentricity, enhanced stability, and more economical, but maintenance is a little troublesome.
6. Ambient temperature ≤ 45 ° C, medium temperature ≤ 60 ° C.
7. The medium PH value of the cast iron pump is 6-9, and the stainless steel self-priming pump is 1~14.
8. The large diameter of the particles is 60% of the diameter of the self-priming pump, and the fiber length is 5 times of the diameter.
9. The total weight of impurities in the medium shall not exceed 15% of the total weight of the medium, and the specific gravity of the medium shall not exceed 1240 kg/m3.