S SH stainless steel single stage pump
Model No.: BODA-098
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
Single stage double suction open pump overview
The S-type pump replaces the Sh-type single-stage double-suction, horizontal-type centrifugal pump for conveying clean water and liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to water (liquid high temperature does not exceed 80 ° C). It is suitable for water supply and drainage of factories, mines, cities and power stations, irrigation and drainage of farmland and various water conservancy projects. The SM, SF, and SY pumps are formed on the basis of S-type pumps by changing materials, seals, structures, etc., which are suitable for conveying multi-sand sand water quality or wear-resistant requirements, corrosion resistance requirements or oils.
Single-stage double suction pump type meaning
150-the pump inlet diameter is 150mm
S-Horizontal single stage double suction pump
SM-Single-stage double suction wear pump
SF-single stage double suction corrosion resistant pump
SY-single stage double suction pump
78-Design point lift is 78m
A-the outer diameter of the impeller is cut, and I indicates the outer diameter of the impeller.
6-The diameter of the pump inlet is 6 (150mm)
Sh-Horizontal single-stage double suction pump
6-The pump is 1/10 of the specific speed
A-impeller outer diameter cutting code
Single stage double suction pumping performance range
Flow rate: 160~18000m3/s
Head: 12 ~ 125m
Single-stage double suction pumping structure features
1. The suction port and the discharge port of the S, SM, SF and SY pumps are all below the axis line of the pump, horizontally perpendicular to the axis, and open in the pump casing. There is no need to disassemble the water, discharge pipe and motor during maintenance. Or other motivations). From the driving end to the direction of the pump, the water pump rotates clockwise, and can also be rotated counterclockwise as needed. Special order should be made when ordering.
2. The main parts of S, SM, SF and SY pumps are: pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, double suction seal ring, bushing, bearing and so on.
3. The impeller is statically verified and fixed by the bushing and the bushing nuts on both sides. The axial position can be adjusted by the bushing nut. The axial force of the impeller is balanced by the symmetrical arrangement of its blades, and the residual axial force is absorbed by the bearings at the shaft ends.
4. The pump shaft is supported by two single-row radial ball bearings or four radial thrust ball bearings. The bearings are mounted in the bearing body at both ends of the pump body and lubricated with butter or thin oil.
5. The pump is directly driven by the motor through the elastic sleeve pin coupling.
6. The shaft seal is a soft packing seal. In order to cool and seal the seal chamber and prevent air from entering the pump, a packing ring is installed between the packing. When the pump is working, a small amount of high-pressure water passes through the trapezoidal groove on the opening surface of the pump cover or the outside. The unsealed component flows into the packing chamber and acts as a water seal.