IS type single stage single suction centrifugal pump
Model No.: BODA-083
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
IS type single-stage single-suction (axial suction) centrifugal pump is a nationally designed energy-saving pump. It is an updated version of BA type, B type and other single-stage clean water centrifugal pumps. The advantages of the single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump are as follows: the whole series of hydraulic performance layout is reasonable, the user has a wide selection range, and the maintenance is convenient; the efficiency and the suction stroke reach the international average advanced level. This type of pump is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage. It can also be used for agricultural drainage and for the transportation of clean water or other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to clean water. The temperature is not higher than 80 °C.
IS and IR pumps are horizontal single-stage single-suction clear water centrifugal pumps for industrial and agricultural and urban, drainage, fire water supply and so on. It is used to suck water and physicochemical properties similar to water without solid particles. It is widely used in industrial and agricultural and urban, drainage, fire water supply and so on. The IS and IR pumps are designed according to the performance and size specified in the international standard IS02858. The technical standards are close to the international standards and reach the international advanced level. It is one of the energy-saving pump products promoted in China. The pump has the advantages of simple structure, reliable performance, small volume, light weight, good anti-cavitation performance, low power consumption and convenient use and maintenance. IS and IR pumps have wide versatility. There are 140 specifications in the whole series, but only four types of shafts are used; shafts, bearings and shaft seals of the same specification can be interchanged; there are only four types of suspensions for the whole series of pumps. The pump speed is divided into 2900 and 1450 rev / min. The performance is as follows: 2900 rpm / 1450 rev / min Large flow: 240 m 3 / min 400 m 3 / min high total head: 125 m 55 m high speed: 3500 rev / min (for 60 wave power supply, impeller diameter Reduced) High operating temperature: 80 ° C allows the suction line pressure of 0.3 MPa, the pump's high operating pressure of 1.6 MPa.
1. IS type single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump is designed according to the performance and size specified by international standard ISO2858. It is mainly composed of pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, seal ring, bushing and suspension bearing.
2. The pump body and pump cover part of the IS type single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump are divided from the back of the impeller, which is commonly referred to as the rear door structure. The utility model has the advantages that the maintenance is convenient, the pump body is not moved during the maintenance, the suction pipeline, the discharge pipeline and the electric motor are removed, and only the intermediate coupling member of the extension coupling is removed, and the rotor portion can be taken out for maintenance.
3. The pump housing (ie pump body and pump cover) forms the working chamber of the pump. The impeller, shaft and rolling bearing are the rotor of the pump. The suspension bearing component supports the rotor portion of the pump, which is subjected to the radial and axial forces of the pump.
4. In order to balance the axial force of the pump, most of the impellers of the pump are provided with a sealing ring at the front and the rear, and a balance hole is arranged on the rear cover of the impeller. Since some pumps have little axial force, the back of the impeller is not sealed. Ring and balance hole.
5. The axial seal ring of the pump is composed of packing gland, packing ring and packing to prevent air intake or a large amount of water leakage. If the impeller of the pump is balanced, the cavity with the soft packing is connected to the suction port of the impeller. If the liquid at the inlet of the impeller is in a vacuum state, it is easy to enter the air along the surface of the sleeve. Therefore, a packing ring is inserted in the filling chamber. A small hole in the pump cover guides the pressurized water in the pump chamber to the packing ring for sealing. If there is no balance hole in the impeller of the pump, since the liquid pressure on the back of the impeller is greater than atmospheric pressure, there is no gas leakage problem, so the packing ring may not be installed.
6. In order to avoid shaft wear, bushing protection is provided at the part of the shaft passing through the packing cavity. An O-ring seal is provided between the sleeve and the shaft to prevent air intake or water leakage along the mating surface.
7. The transmission mode of the pump is connected with the motor by lengthening the elastic coupling. The rotation direction of the pump is rotated clockwise from the driving end.
For example: IS80-65-160A
IS-Single-stage single-suction clear water centrifugal pump
80-suction port diameter (mm)
65-outlet diameter (mm)
160-impeller nominal diameter (mm)
A-impeller cutting mark