QBYC-F46 lining fluorine pneumatic diaphragm pump
Model No.: BODA-157
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
Flow rate: 0-20m3/h;
Temperature: -15-+150 ° C;
Self-priming height: 5-7m
Fluorine pneumatic diaphragm pump product overview
QBY-CF46 series lining fluorine pneumatic diaphragm pump is a novel type of positive displacement pump that uses compressed air as the power source to distribute air through the reciprocating motion of the air valve and drive the diaphragm to squeeze the conveying medium. The pump collects the impurity pump and self-priming. Advantages of conveying machinery such as pumps, mud pumps, shield pumps, submersible pumps, etc. This series of products is made of high quality HT200 cast iron and has good physical properties. It is made of PTFE as the inner lining material. It can be applied to any acid, alkali and various organic solvents except molten alkali. The series pump has the characteristics of beautiful structure, good physical resistance and durability. It is used for various corrosive liquids, granules, high viscosity, volatile, flammable, explosive, highly toxic liquid, ceramic glaze and pulp. Liquids such as glue, oil tanker bottom oil recovery, temporary pouring cans can be exhausted, especially the problems of running, running, dripping, leaking and not allowing idling of the vane pump. The series can be cleaned normally. The industrial gas or instrument gas is started at a low pressure of 0.1 kg, and the gas consumption is more than 30% under normal transportation conditions. It is a new generation of energy-saving pump type and has a good market prospect. Its performance parameters are similar to WLLDENPUMPS in Germany and MARIOWPUMPS in the United States.
Fluorine-lined pneumatic diaphragm pump use occasion
1. Pump peanut butter, kimchi, mashed potatoes, small red sausage, jam, applesauce, chocolate, etc.
2. Pump paint, gum, pigment.
3. Adhesives and glue, all types can be pumped.
4. All kinds of tiles, porcelain, bricks and pottery glaze.
5. After the oil well is drilled, pump the sediment and grout.
6. Pump various emulsions and fillers.
7. Pump all kinds of sewage.
8. Use the pump as the tanker, and the barge clears the tank to absorb the sewage.
9. Hops and baking powder slurry, syrup, molasses.
10. Pumping water from mines, tunnels, tunnels, beneficiation, and slag. Pumping cement grout and mortar.
11. Various rubber pulps.
12. Various abrasives, corrosives, petroleum and mud, cleaning grease and general containers.
13. A variety of highly toxic, flammable, volatile liquids.
14. A variety of strong acids, strong bases, strong corrosive liquids.
15. Various high temperature liquids can withstand up to 150 °C.
16. As a pre-stage pressure supply device for various solid-liquid separation devices
Working principle and design characteristics of lining fluorine pneumatic diaphragm pump
1. Compressed air is the power.
2. It is a volumetric pump caused by the reciprocating deformation of the diaphragm. The working principle is similar to that of the plunger pump. Due to the working principle of the diaphragm pump, the diaphragm pump has the following characteristics:
(1) The pump will not overheat: the compressed air is used as the power, and it is a process of expansion and heat absorption when exhausting. When the pneumatic pump works, the temperature is reduced, and no harmful gas is discharged.
(2) No spark is generated: the pneumatic diaphragm pump does not use electric power for power, and prevents static sparks after grounding.
(3) It can pass through the liquid containing particles: because it is volumetric and the inlet is a ball valve, it is not easy to be blocked.
(4) The shearing force on the material is extremely low: how to suck in when working, so the agitation of the material is small, suitable for the transportation of unstable substances.
(5) The flow rate can be adjusted, and a throttle valve can be added at the material outlet to adjust the flow rate.
(6) It has the function of self-priming.
(7) It can be run empty without danger.
(8) You can work diving.
(9) The fluids that can be transported are extremely wide, from low viscosity to high viscosity, and viscous from corrosive.
(10) There is no complicated control system, no cables, fuses, etc.
(11) Small size, light weight and easy to move.
(12) It is easy to maintain without lubrication, and it will not pollute the working environment due to dripping.
(13) The pump is always efficient and will not be degraded by wear.
(14) 100% energy utilization, when the outlet is closed, the pump automatically stops, equipment moves, wears, overloads, heat
(15) There is no dynamic seal, and maintenance is easy to avoid leakage. There is no dead point when working.