polyurethane impellr for slurry pump
Model No.: BODA-023
Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
Product Name: DT Series Desulphurization Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
we are Shijiazhuang Boda Industrial Pump Co.,Ltd from china .
we mainly operates pump & pump driven equipments, pump parts & resistance wearing castings, others hydraulic machinery, accessories etc. The products contain slurry pumps, API 610 petrol-oil & chemical pumps, waters pumps which have tens of series , more than one hundred varieties , thousands of models. They are widely used in mining, metallurgy, coal mining, electric power, petroleum, chemical , water supply and drainage industry and so on. Our company have senior engineers and classic technicians, have one slurry pump factory in shijiazhuang city , one API610 pump factory in Shenyang city, one chemical pumps factory in Dalian city .
if you have any needing on pump ,or have any needing on pump Components ,please feel free contact with us . we like to offer your our best price and best service for you .
Looking forward to cooperate with you .
Polyurethane impeller (PUR and PU) is made by Polyurethane which is a polymer composed of a chain of organic units joined by carbamate (urethane) links. This impeller have better performance than nature rubber impeller for the slurry transportation.
High quality parts and durable components are design standards. These materials of construction ensure maximum wear resistance and long life in a variety of pump applications, which is an important consideration when evaluating long term pump costs. For maintenance or urgent replacement parts, we maintain a warehouse of recommended and common pump spare parts to ensure prompt availability on demand. We are manufacturer of pumps and spare parts.
Slurry pump Impeller part code: B1127NA, B1052, B15127NA, C2127, C2147, D3147NA, D3147, E4147R, E4147, F6147R, FAM8147, G8147, G10147, G12147, GAM14147...
1) Material: A03, A04, A05, A06, A07, A12, A14, A25, A33, A49, A51, A61, Cr24, Cr26, Cr27, Cr30, Cr28, Cr36, W1, W2, NA, Cr15Mo3, R08, R24, R26, R33, R38, R55, R66, S01, S10, S12, S21, S31, S42, S44, S50, U01, EPDM, PU, CR...
2) Shaft material: 45#, 40Cr, SS304, SS315...
3) Shaft sleeve material: 3Cr13, 4Cr13, SS304, SS316...
4) Lantern ring material: 304, 316, PTFE, Cu...
5) Bearing housing/ bearing end cover material: G01, D21...
6) Wet end part material: A05, A07, A49, A51, A33, A61, R08, R26, R33, R38, R55, S01, S12, S21, S42, S50, U01, EPDM, PU, CR...
7) Vanes from 3-6. It depending on the size of the particles in the slurry.
8) Impeller type including Close, Semi-open and Open type. Impellers are generally closed because of higher efficiencies and are less prone to wear in the front liner region. Open impellers are more common in smaller pumps or where particle blockage may be a problem or where the shear provided by an open impeller is an aid to pumping froth.
10) We can also produce the non-standard impellers for some special situations.
Pumping coarse coal
Pumping fibrous material
Reduced diameter impellers
Reduced eye impellers.