ISG series vertical pipeline centrifugal pump
Model No.: BODA-075
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
Type meaning of ISG vertical pipeline centrifugal pump
ISG vertical pipeline centrifugal pump product features
1. The ISG pump is a vertical structure with the same diameter of the inlet and outlet, and they are installed on the same center line. They can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. The shape is compact and beautiful, the floor space is small, and the construction investment is low, such as protection. The cover can be placed outdoors.
2. The impeller is directly attached to the extension shaft of the motor. The axial dimension is short and the structure is compact. The pump and motor bearings are arranged reasonably, which can effectively balance the radial and axial loads generated by the pump operation, thus ensuring the balanced vibration of the pump. The noise is very low.
3. The shaft seal adopts mechanical seal or mechanical seal combination. It adopts imported titanium alloy seal ring, medium-sized high temperature resistant mechanical seal and hard alloy material, wear-resistant seal, which can effectively increase the service life of mechanical seal.
4, installation and maintenance is convenient, no need to dismantle the pipeline system, as long as the pump joint nut is removed to extract all the rotor components.
5. The series and parallel operation modes of the pump can be adopted according to the requirements of use, that is, the flow and the head.
6. The vertical and horizontal installation of the pump can be used according to the requirements of the pipeline arrangement.
Main use of ISG vertical pipeline centrifugal pump
1. ISG vertical pipeline centrifugal pump for conveying clean water and other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to clean water. It is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise building pressurized water supply, garden sprinkler irrigation, fire boosting, long-distance transportation, Heating and cooling cycle, bathroom and other cold and warm water circulation pressurization and equipment matching, the use temperature T <80 °C.
2. IRG vertical heat pump is suitable for metallurgical, chemical, textile, wood processing, papermaking, high-temperature hot water pressurized circulation of boilers in hotels, bathrooms, hotels, etc., as well as pumps for urban housing heating and circulation, with a temperature below 120 °C.
3. GRG vertical high temperature centrifugal pump is widely used in: energy, metallurgy, chemical, textile, papermaking, high temperature hot water pressurized circulation of boilers, hotels, bathrooms, hotels, etc., as well as urban housing heating cycle pumps, using temperatures below 240 °C .
4. IHG vertical stainless steel pipeline centrifugal pump for conveying liquids without solid particles, corrosive and viscosity similar to water, suitable for petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, paper, food, pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber sectors. The temperature is -20 ° C ~ 120 ° C.
5. YG type pipeline oil pump for conveying petroleum products such as gasoline, kerosene and diesel oil. The temperature of the medium to be transported is -20 °C ~ + 120 °C.
6. IHGB vertical stainless steel explosion-proof chemical centrifugal pump, suitable for conveying flammable chemical liquids.
7. ISGD, IRGD, GRGD, IHGH, YGD, IHGBD vertical low-speed centrifugal pumps are suitable for occasions where environmental noise requirements are low and air conditioning cycles.
ISG type vertical pipeline centrifugal pump use conditions
1. Suction pressure ≤1.0Mpa, or pump system high working pressure ≤1.6Mpa, ie pump suction pressure + pump head ≤1.6Mpa, pump static pressure test pressure is 2.5Mpa, please indicate system working pressure when ordering. When the working pressure of the pump system is greater than 1.6Mpa, it should be separately filed at the time of ordering. In order to manufacture, the overcurrent components and the coupling portion of the pump are made of cast steel.
2. Ambient temperature <40 ° C, relative humidity <95%.
3. The volume of solid particles in the medium to be transported does not exceed 0.1% of the unit volume, and the particle size is <0.2 mm.
Note: If the medium is used with fine particles, please specify when ordering so that a wear-resistant mechanical seal is used.