high quality of Pressure tank
Model No.: BODA-198
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
Pressure tanks are widely used in fire water supply system water supply voltage regulation, central air conditioning circulating water voltage regulation, domestic water supply, steam water supply expansion system, heating system circulating water water supply voltage regulation, frequency conversion water supply voltage regulation, boiler water supply, pneumatic water supply and other occasions.
Pressure tank use
Pressure tanks are widely used in fire water supply system water supply voltage regulation, central air conditioning circulating water voltage regulation, domestic water supply, steam water supply expansion system, heating system circulating water water supply voltage regulation, frequency conversion water supply voltage regulation, boiler water supply, pneumatic water supply and other occasions. The diaphragm type pressure tank is an energy storage device composed of a steel outer casing and a rubber diaphragm inner tank. The rubber diaphragm completely separates the water chamber and the air chamber, and seals when the pressurized water is filled into the inner tank of the diaphragm type pressure water tank. The air in the tank is compressed. According to Boyle's law of gas, the volume of the gas is compressed, the volume is reduced, the pressure is increased to store energy, and the expansion of the compressed gas can push the water in the rubber diaphragm out of the tank.
Pressure tank equipment features
1. The internal diaphragm structure of the tank ensures that the water does not come into contact with the tank wall, so there is no rust inside the tank wall, no condensation on the outside, and the service life is greatly prolonged.
2. The rubber diaphragm can relax more than 200,000 times and can be used for a long time after inflation.
3, can effectively smooth the pressure fluctuations in the water system, reduce the start and stop frequency of the pump.
4. The diaphragm is a food grade natural rubber diaphragm that can be used in drinking water systems.
Product model: SQL400, SQL600, SQL800, SQL1000, SQL1200, SQL1400, SQL1600, SQL2000
Design pressure: 0.6Mpa; 1.0Mpa; 1.6Mpa
Barrier tank working principle
The pressure tank is an energy storage device consisting of a steel outer casing and a rubber bladder inner casing. The rubber airbag completely separates the water chamber from the air chamber. When the system pressure is reduced, the pre-filled nitrogen pressure pushes the water in the airbag into the system, slowing down the system pressure and regulating the pressure; when the system pressure rises above the pressure of the nitrogen in the air chamber, the water enters the pressure tank. In the airbag, the airbag expands at this time, absorbs the pressure, prevents the system pressure from rising sharply, and stabilizes the system pressure.
Pressure tank adaptation range
Pressure tanks are widely used in central air conditioning, boilers, fire protection, water treatment, water heaters and other fields: central air conditioning circulating water regulator, steam water supply expansion system regulator, heating system circulating water hydration regulator, fire water supply system hydration regulator, Frequency conversion water supply, boiler hydration, pneumatic water supply and other occasions.
Pressure tank function
The pressure tank plays a role in balancing the amount of water and pressure in the closed water circulation system, avoiding frequent opening of the safety valve and frequent hydration of the automatic water supply valve. In addition, in the water system, the pressure tank can also reduce the frequent start of the pump, which can be used to absorb the water hammer impact caused by the opening and closing of valves and pumps, and the small amount of water at night to make the main pump of the water supply system sleep. Electricity, extend the life of the pump, etc. In constant pressure water supply, fire protection, and water treatment, the pressure tank functions to prevent system pressure from dripping and stabilize system pressure.
Pressure tank features
The airbag structure inside the pressure tank ensures that the water does not contact the tank wall, so there is no rust inside the pressure tank wall, and there is no condensation outside the pressure tank, and the service life is greatly prolonged. Compared with the traditional expansion tank in the refrigeration and HVAC system, the pressure tank has the advantages of convenient installation (not to be installed at high points), small space occupation, no secondary pollution, and long service life.
Shell material: carbon steel or stainless steel
Airbag material: EPDM or butyl rubber
Temperature resistance: -10-120 ° C
Pressure tank installation
1. It is recommended to install the pressure tank in the heating system at a relatively low point of the system water temperature. It is generally installed at the return water end of the system, and the cold water of the hot water storage tank is connected to the water end. Expansion tanks below 24L and below 24L can be directly connected to the system piping due to their light weight. In order to avoid the large load on the system pipeline caused by the water inlet and the self-weight of the pressure tank during operation, the expansion tank of 24L or more has its own tripod bracket, and the pressure tank can be connected to the system by metal hose, and the pressure tank can be fixed by the buried screw. Feet to ensure smoothness during use.
2. Install a safety valve near the pressure tank to avoid damage to the pressure tank and other parts of the system when the system pressure is abnormal.
3. In the closed loop system of heating and air conditioning, the pressure tank cannot be installed at the water outlet of the pump, which may cause cavitation of the pump.
4. The pressure tank is shipped from the factory, the pre-charge pressure has been set, generally in 1BAR-4.0BAR. If the user thinks that the pressure is not suitable for the operation of the system, he must use the pressure gauge to test the side charge, deflate, or get in touch with the supplier. Unauthorized charging and deflation.