high quality NL type mud pump
Model No.: BODA-105
Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
The NL type mud pump is a single-stage single-suction vertical centrifugal pump. The main components are volute, impeller, pump seat, pump casing, support cylinder, motor base and motor. The volute, pump seat, motor base and impeller nut are cast iron, have good corrosion resistance and convenient processing. The impeller is a three-piece single-chord curved blade. The semi-closed impeller is used, and the malleable cast iron is used, so the strength is high and corrosion resistance; the processing is convenient, the passability is good, and the efficiency is high. In order to reduce weight and reduce the amount of turning, the pump shaft is made of high quality carbon steel cold drawn steel. Four skeleton oil seals and bushings are installed in the pump seat to prevent shaft wear and extend the service life of the shaft. The NL type mud pump can be used vertically or tilted. The footprint is small, the volute needs to be buried in the working medium, easy to start, no need to divert water, and the direction of rotation should be clockwise from the rear of the motor. The length of the main unit is available in various specifications so that the unit can be selected according to the application.
NL type mud pump use range
1. NL type multi-purpose submerged pump is a single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump used in mining, paper making, printing and dyeing, environmental protection, graphite, mica, gold, ceramics, oil refining, petroleum, chemical, farm, salt field, iodine field, dyeing, Brewery, food, fertilizer, coking plant, construction, marble plant, gold mine, mud, quicksand, mud pond, sewage pond, sewage liquid, sewage pumping thick liquid, charging and suspended material sewage operation, can also be used for coal mine drainage and A fluid containing mud.
2. If combined with high-pressure water pump and water gun, the hydraulic mechanized earthwork engineering unit can be used for land leveling, excavation and transportation of small water conservancy projects such as dredging and ponding of rivers and ponds, and urban air defense works. engineering.
3. Fish farming is used to bring water to clear ponds, fish ponds to increase oxygen, etc.
NL series sewage cement pump disassembly and installation
First, disassembly and installation
1. Disassemble the electric raft or the fixed plate and the outlet pipe.
2, remove the volute and the impeller butterfly, lightly expand the back of the impeller, remove the key impeller
3. Disassemble the driven half coupling, remove the key, then disassemble the motor seat and separate it from the support cylinder.
4. Disassemble the pump base and the support cylinder bolts to make them separate.
5. Remove the bushing and bearing from the shaft.
1. Check all parts for defects. Apply a layer of butter to both sides of the paper pad and add two-thirds of the butter to the bearing.
2. The skeleton oil seal must be filled with butter and placed in the pump base, and then mounted on the bearing.
3. Apply a butter to the 0-ring seal inside the bushing.
4. Put it on the motor base, put the paper pad, the oil retaining ring, and install the shaft and the support cylinder with screws.
5, put the paper pad, install the bearing, bushing, key, pump seat and impeller, tighten the impeller nut and rotate the impeller by hand, the rotation can be flexible.
6. Put the paper pad on the pump casing, fix it with screws and install the filter. Then pull the impeller by hand and turn it flexibly.
7. Install the key and the driven coupling on the pump shaft, install the key and the active coupling on the motor shaft, and then fix the motor and the motor seat bolt. After installation, the axial clearance between the active coupling and the driven coupling should be 1~1.5 mm.