GWP stainless steel pipe sewage pump
Model No.: BODA-119
Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
GW type non-blocking pipe sewage pump product features
1. The pump is a vertical single-suction single-stage centrifugal pump. The center line of the inlet and outlet is on the same horizontal line. The inlet and outlet flanges are the same. Therefore, the installation and disassembly are very convenient. The floor space is small and can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. Location.
2. The pump and the motor are directly coaxial with each other. It is a mechatronic product with compact structure and stable performance.
3. The large-flow anti-blocking hydraulic component design greatly improves the dirt passing ability, and can effectively pass 5 times of the fiber diameter of the pump and the solid particles with a diameter of about 50% of the pump diameter.
4. The design is reasonable, the matching motor is reasonable, the efficiency is high, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
5. The mechanical seal adopts hard wear-resistant tungsten carbide, which has the characteristics of durability and wear resistance, which can make the pump run safely for more than 8000 hours.
6. Advanced hydraulic performance, high efficiency and low running noise.
7. Add a protective cover to the fan blade end of the motor. The whole machine can be placed outdoors, without the need of a machine room, which can save a lot of capital construction costs.
8. Use within the range of the lift to ensure that the motor is not overloaded.
GW type non-blocking pipe sewage pump product use
1. The discharge of serious polluted wastewater from the factory business.
2. Drainage system of urban sewage treatment plant.
3. Sewage drainage station in residential area.
5. Sewage discharge from hospitals and hotels.
6, municipal engineering, construction sites.
7. Exploration and mine supporting machine.
8. Farmland irrigation in rural biogas digesters.
9. The water supply device of the waterworks.
GW type non-blocking pipe sewage pump use conditions
1. The medium temperature does not exceed +40 °C, intermittent use (length not exceeding 5 minutes) is +70 °C, the severity is 1.0-1.3 kg/dm3, and the pH value is in the range of 5-9.
2. The pump without internal self-flow circulating cooling system, the motor part does not exceed 1/2 of the liquid level.
3. Under normal circumstances, the pump must be used within the range of the lift to ensure that the motor is not overloaded. If it is to be applied within the full lift range, it should be separately indicated at the time of ordering for the manufacturer to manufacture.
4. The motor current must not exceed the rated current of the motor during operation.
Preparation and operation of GW type non-blocking pipeline sewage pump before starting
1. First check if the external fasteners are loose during transport.
2. Check that the power supply voltage meets the motor nameplate requirements.
3. Turn on the power and try to turn it. See if the impeller is turned according to the direction indicated on the pump. If the direction is reversed, adjust any two-phase line in the cable. The time for trial rotation should not be too long, so as not to burn the seal. .
4. Install the pump and turn it on. It is good to install the pump foot screw.
GW type non-blocking pipeline sewage pump failure and elimination
1. Before using the pump, check the insulation resistance of the motor winding to the casing. If it is less than 0.5 megohm, just dry the stator and use it until the insulation resistance is increased.
2. If the gap between the impeller and the oil seal at the inlet of the pump body exceeds 2mm, the wear-resistant oil seal should be replaced.
3. When there is water leakage in the pump seal, the seal should be replaced in time. When replacing, seal the static seal first, then install the dynamic seal on the shaft.
4. When replacing the impeller, pull out with the tensioner, and do not hit it with a hammer to avoid damage to the shaft.
Common cause of failure
1. No water, the liquid is too heavy and the particle size is too high; the liquid flow channel is blocked; the impeller is turned wrong; the bar is pumped into the impeller; the pipe outlet height exceeds the rated head height.
2. Insufficient flow and low lift. Low voltage, impeller steering error or wear-resistant seal wear; liquid heavy particle size is too high.
3. The insulation resistance is low, the surrounding environment is wet, and the mechanical seal is seriously leaking.