G type single screw pump
Model No.: BODA-161
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
G type single screw pump
G-type stainless steel single-screw pump features: The pump has few parts, compact structure, small size and simple maintenance. The rotor and stator are the wearing parts of the single-screw pump. The structure is simple and easy to assemble and disassemble. It is a new type of pump that works according to the principle of twisting and meshing volume. The main working components are the eccentric screw (rotor) and the fixed bushing (stator). Use non-toxic and tasteless edible rubber, the working temperature can reach 120 degrees Celsius, if you use high temperature 120 degrees Celsius - 350 degrees Celsius, you can contact this unit. Due to the special geometrical beginnings of the two parts, separate sealing chambers are formed. The medium is uniformly propelled by the axial flow. The internal flow rate is low and the volume remains the same. The pressure is stable and therefore does not vortex and agitate the product. The output pressure of each pump is 0.6MPa-1.2MPa, the lift is 60m-120m (clear water), and the self-suction height is generally above 3m.
Type single screw pump product overview
G-type single-screw pumps have been widely used in developed countries. Most of them are called single-screw pumps "Mono Pump" "MONOPUMPS", and Germany is called "eccentric rotor pump". Due to its excellent performance, its application range in China has also expanded rapidly in recent years. Its great features are strong adaptability to the medium, stable flow, low pressure pulsation and high self-priming ability, which cannot be replaced by any other pump. We have analyzed and researched single-screw pumps produced in foreign countries (such as Germany, Britain, France, Japan, etc.) and domestic products in the same industry. We have learned from others and constantly reformed and innovated our own products. At present, the products of our unit have been self-contained, the pressure is 0.4∽1.2MPa, which can meet the different needs of the users for single screw pumps. The G-type single-screw pump produced by our company is reliable in quality and has three bags. The price is relatively low, and the normal supply of spare parts is ensured. The unit is dedicated to serving the majority of users and accepts the design and manufacturing tasks of the single screw pump for special requirements.
G type single screw pump use range
Due to the special geometry of the two components, the G-type single-screw pump separately forms a separate sealed cavity. The medium is uniformly flowed from the axial direction, the internal flow rate is low, the volume remains unchanged, and the pressure is stable, so that eddy current and agitation are not generated. The output pressure of each pump is 0.6MPa, the head is 60m (clear water), and the self-suction height is generally above 6m.
Because the stator is made of a variety of elastic materials, the pump delivers high-viscosity fluids and transports containing rigid suspended particulate media or fiber-containing media, which are not suitable for general pumping. The flow rate is proportional to the speed.
The single screw pump is compact, small in size and easy to maintain. It has strong adaptability to medium, stable flow, small pressure pulsation and high self-priming ability. The working temperature can reach 120 °C, if you need to transport 120 °C-350 °C high temperature medium, you can order. Widely used in food, metallurgy, paper, printing and dyeing, chemical, fertilizer, pharmaceutical and other industrial sectors.
1. The above performance parameters are test data at the normal temperature and clear water test;
2. For different media and different speeds, the performance parameters will change, and the flow value is inversely proportional to the concentration and viscosity, which is proportional to the rotational speed;
3. The user must select the type of pump according to the requirements of use, the condition of the medium to be transported, the selection principle, or negotiate with the technical department of the company to determine the type of pump.
4. For the coal-water slurry pump transmission form, the gear speed regulation is matched with the electromagnetic speed-regulating motor or the mechanical stepless variable-speed motor, and the flow rate is steplessly adjustable with the change of the speed.
Advantages of screw pump and other pumps
1. Compared with the centrifugal pump, the screw pump does not need to be installed with a valve, and the flow rate is a stable linear flow;
2. Compared with the plunger pump, the screw pump has strong self-priming ability and strong suction height;
3. Compared with the diaphragm pump, the screw pump can transport various mixed impurities containing gas and solid particles or fibers, and can also transport various corrosive substances;
4. Compared with the gear oil pump, the screw pump can transport high viscosity substances;
5. Unlike the plunger pump, diaphragm pump and gear pump, the screw pump can be used for filling and metering of medicaments.